The Regal & Covid-19
We would like to reassure all our customers that we are following guidelines set out by the UK Cinema Association and the government with regards to COVID-19.
The safety of our staff and customers is paramount and we ask anybody unwell to self-isolate and remain clear of the cinema.
These are uncertain times for everyone but we will continue to show films as usual. We have taken many extra measures to ensure the safety of all in attendance, but we need your help too.
Please consider the following when attending the cinema:
• Do not attend the cinema if you are unwell.
• Give other customers and staff space where possible.
• Try to use contactless payments instead of cash where possible.
• Please use the waste and recycling bins provided in the auditorium.
• Feel free to bring your own mugs for tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
To keep our staff and customers safe:
• We will be holding back a large portion of our seats to allow for more space in the
• Advanced cleaning of all contact points and extra hand washing.
• We will operate a ticketless system.
• Drinks will be given to you in bottles rather than glasses.
• We will not be selling cake as of Friday 20th March, truly these are sad times.
Finally, the way we book films will change a little:
• We will produce a weekly flyer of upcoming releases and schedules that will be
available at the cinema or online every Friday at 4pm.
• We will not be mailing out a brochure to our members, this is due to the uncertainty
surrounding the availability of films. We sincerely apologise and value your support.
• Films can be booked via telephone or in person as they always have been.
Rest assured, there are many, many other measures in place to make sure we are operating
in a safe, healthy environment.
We feel as an entertainment business that we can offer an escape during these troubling
times, just as cinema has in the past during times of war and uncertainty.
Please follow the guidelines above, stay safe and enjoy cinema.
Jake & Bryony
*we have 2-3 shows that are already more than half full over the next few days, we will not be
cancelling any pre-existing bookings.